Current EATS Board
Current EATS Board
The EATS General Assembly elected a new 7-member Executive Board on 5th April 2018 at the 15th EATS Annual Conference in Zurich. They are (by alphabetical order of surnames):
- Dr Isabelle Cheng, Senior Lecturer in East Asian and International Development Studies, University of Portsmouth. She is the Secretary-General of EATS.
- Dr Jens Damm, Associate Professor. Graduate Institute of Taiwan Studies. Chang Jung Christian University.
- Dr Simona A. Grano, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Sinology, Institute for Asian and Oriental Studies, University of Zürich.
- Dr Chun-Yi Lee, Associate Professor at the School of Politics and International Relations, University of Nottingham.
- Dr Lara Momesso, Lecturer in Asia Pacific Studies at the School of Language and Global Studies at the University of Central Lancashire. She is also a Research Associate at the Centre for Taiwan Studies, SOAS, the University of London, and Associate Fellow at the European Research Centre on Contemporary Taiwan, University of Tubingen.
- Miss Beatrice Zani, PhD Candidate, Lyon 2 University, TRIANGLE UMR 5206 Laboratory.
- Dr Adina Zemanek, Assistant Professor, Institute of Middle and Far Eastern Studies, Jagiellonian University in Krakow.
For EATS Administration:
- Treasurer: Dr Ann Heylen, Professor in the Department of Taiwan Culture, Languages and Literature and the Director of the International Taiwan Studies Center, National Taiwan Normal University.
- Web Manager: v&c WEB
- Intern: Mihaela Cristina Ionescu, PhD candidate in the Department of Taiwan Culture, Languages and Literature, National Taiwan Normal University.
- Data processing assistant: James Perie, Undergraduate Student of International Relations and Languages (Mandarin Chinese) in the School of Languages and Area Studies, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Portsmouth.